Monday, July 19, 2010

I don't know if this is a good idea yet or not...

So I have not told a single person in my life about this, and I mean the weight loss and the blog. SHHH! I am just going to see if they notice. I am trying to lose 50lbs in 275 days, just in time for 25th birthday. I have started this blog on day 1 and I am feeling great. By starting this blog I am hoping this will give me a little more will power every day.

Do I pay attention to what I eat? Nope, I love food! All FOOD!!
Do I work out on a daily basis? Nope, let alone a weekly or monthly...
It is time to get down to buisness! Tomorrow I am going to find a 5k that is about 6 weeks away and settting a training goal to force myself to get moving.
Tonight I also made a great (or what I think is great) artichoke spread for lunch tomorrow, I found it on diabetes recipe website. Aftering adding a little Sriracha and finding some great multi grain crackers, I think I could eat this all week.
Alright so slowly but surely I will be filling you in about me and my family along with keeping you posted about my new battle! So I will leave you with goodnight...

No comments:

Post a Comment